Opera spectacle on the Wad
A unique location for a crushing opera: behind the dike at Paesens-Moddergat (Fryslân) the moving story of fisherman Peter Grimes is played. The opera show shows the cramped and sometimes cramped life in a small fishing community.
With beautiful visual music by composer Benjamin Britten, conductor Arnaud Oosterbaan and director Paul Carr take you to a small, self-struggling community. You may never get this chance to experience an opera with 150 extras, actors, musicians and singers on stage with the Wad as background! The opera will premiere on September 18, 2020.
- Friday the 17th of September 2021
- Saturday the 18th of September 2021
- Tuesday the 21st of September 2021
- Wednesday the 22nd of September 2021
- Friday the 24th of September 2021
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.
- €59.00 Eerste rang
- €49.00 Tweede rang