Take note! As of December 18, 2021, Obe will be closed again!
We will be open again from June 5th, with adjusted opening hours from Thursday to Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm. Entrance is free. Pre-registration is not necessary.
Obe offers a stage to literature, art and language at the Oldehoofsterkerkhof in Leeuwarden. From 2019, Tresoar will be setting up an interactive and broad-based program here in the field of Frisian culture, including exhibitions, lectures and performances. The name of the building is a tribute to the Frisian poet Obe Postma (1868-1963).
Obe is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Entrance is free.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 11:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 11:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 11:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 11:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 11:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 11:00 to 17:00
- Obe is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Toegang is gratis.