Restaurant 't Ailand
Restaurant 't Ailand is located on the Wadden Sea at the tip of the Haven. Wad fishermen Jan and Barbara Geertsema serve their own catch and the catch of their colleagues here. You can enjoy fresh gurnard, cod and sea bass. And of course also Wild Wad Oysters, shrimps, cockles, directly from the Wad.
The fish is not breaded, but fried on the skin and served with home-made fries. For vegetarians and 'fish leavers' the cook likes to cook something extra on the table, such as a hachée of seitan or a beef stew.
There is a casual homely atmosphere and children are welcome. Dogs are also no problem as long as they behave. 't Ailand is also the home base for our Wadden Sea trips, and Workshops are given in the fishing workshop.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday closed
- Every wednesday closed
- Every thursday closed
- Every friday from 11:00 to 19:00
- Every saturday from 11:00 to 19:00
- Every sunday from 11:00 to 19:00
- In the winter half year (September until Ascension Day) the kitchen closes after 7 p.m. In the summer half year (Ascension Day up to and including September) the kitchen closes after 8 p.m. * t Ailand is also open on public holidays if the public holiday falls on the weekend (Fri to Sun)
- Dinner from: €12.50
- Main course from: €20.00
- Payment options: Cash, PIN, VVV Dinercheque