Locations
1561 to 1584 of 2801 results
-
Appartementenboerderij De Gelukskever - Appartement 4
Appartementenboerderij De Gelukskever - Appartement 4 Hindeloopen
-
Heemstra State
Heemstra State Oentsjerk
-
Huifkar
Huifkar Hommerts
Book now
-
de Markestee - de Markestee
de Markestee - de Markestee Blesdijke
Book now
-
Balk
Balk Balk
-
Rasterhoffpark
Rasterhoffpark Sneek
-
Hotel Zee van Tijd
Hotel Zee van Tijd Nes
-
Beach Resorts Makkum - Beachvilla 8 persoons
Beach Resorts Makkum - Beachvilla 8 persoons Makkum
Book now
-
Vakantiewoningen Gaasterland
Vakantiewoningen Gaasterland Oudemirdum
-
it Moargen
it Moargen
Kaatsen is a traditional Frisian sport that is deeply rooted in the region's culture. On this field, It Moargen, people of all ages gathered to play and watch matches.
The name of the playing field refers to an old unit of land measurement, slightly smaller than one hectare.
This site was once home to a flax processing shed, where flax was prepared for the production of linen and linseed.
Wijnaldum
-
Zijda Yachting - Brandaris
Zijda Yachting - Brandaris Jirnsum
Book now
-
De Kan Hoeve - Vakantiehuisje 3
De Kan Hoeve - Vakantiehuisje 3 De Veenhoop
Book now
-
De Jouster Toer
De Jouster Toer Joure
-
Grou Command Post
Grou Command Post Grou
-
TOP Feanwâlden
TOP Feanwâlden Feanwâlden
-
Friesland Boating Yachtcharter - Fribo 1500 de luxe Elise
Friesland Boating Yachtcharter - Fribo 1500 de luxe Elise Koudum
Book now
-
Tusken de Marren - Vakantielodge Knilles 4p
Tusken de Marren - Vakantielodge Knilles 4p Akkrum
Book now
-
Vakantiewoning De Reiger
Vakantiewoning De Reiger Oudemirdum
-
Noflik Nijemirdum
Noflik Nijemirdum Nijemirdum
-
Small beach on Lake Tjeukemeer in Delfstrahuizen
Small beach on Lake Tjeukemeer in Delfstrahuizen Delfstrahuizen
-
The Former Weigh House
The Former Weigh House
A look at old photographs reveals that the building looks even more attractive today than its predecessor. The people of Kollum have taken good care of this historic landmark. The weigh house was a public building where goods could be officially weighed. Its presence was particularly important for trade in butter and cheese.
A public weigh house in Kollum is first mentioned in the 16th century. That original building stood next to the Rechthuis (courthouse). In 1779, a new weigh house was built here on the Westerdiepswal, at the heart of the bustling waterfront. The wide entrance to the former weighing hall, where two weighing scales were once installed, can still be clearly recognised in the façade.
The pediment above the façade bears the coats of arms and names, added in 1779, of grietman (district magistrate) Martinus van Scheltinga, his deputy Focke Hijlckes Eskes, and Albert Luitjens, who served together with Eskes as church warden. The building was owned by the Dutch Reformed Church, which leased out the weigh house. In 1871 it was sold to a private owner, after which an official weighmaster appointed by the municipality supervised its operation. With the rise of the dairy industry in Friesland, the weigh house gradually lost its function. In 1895, the building was converted into a private residence.
Kollum
-
Suvelfabryk
Suvelfabryk Lioessens
-
Zwagermieden Nature Reserve
Zwagermieden Nature Reserve De Westereen
-
Schapenkaasboerderij Tusken Bosk en Mar
Schapenkaasboerderij Tusken Bosk en Mar Oudega Friese meren