Locations
2137 to 2160 of 2782 results
-
Natuurmuseum Fryslân (Frisian Museum of Natural History)
Natuurmuseum Fryslân (Frisian Museum of Natural History) Leeuwarden
-
Under de Wol - Boerderij appartement Ien
Under de Wol - Boerderij appartement Ien Oudega (gemeente Súdwest-Fryslân)
-
Stadsherberg 'Het Wapen van IJlst' - Hotelkamer
Stadsherberg 'Het Wapen van IJlst' - Hotelkamer IJlst
Book now
-
EAstay apartment 1
EAstay apartment 1 Eastermar
-
Waterherberg It Beaken - Zespersoons glampingtent
Waterherberg It Beaken - Zespersoons glampingtent Heeg
Book now
-
Stichting Skûtsjes Doniawerstal
Stichting Skûtsjes Doniawerstal Langweer
-
Jachthaven Kuikhorne
Jachthaven Kuikhorne De Westereen
-
Waterrecreatie Syperda - Lady Crystal
Waterrecreatie Syperda - Lady Crystal Gaastmeer
Book now
-
Allied War Graves in Workum
Allied War Graves in Workum Workum
-
Stadslogement De Vooruitgang
Stadslogement De Vooruitgang Sneek
-
Oosterdiepswal and Westerdiepswal
Oosterdiepswal and Westerdiepswal
On both sides of the Sylster Ryd, in the oldest part of Kollum's historic centre, lie the Oosterdiepswal and Westerdiepswal.
These embankments, locally known simply as the Wallen, are already mentioned in the earliest historical records of Kollum. The Sylster Ryd connected here with the major waterways to the north and south of the village.
During the 16th and 17th centuries, Kollum was a thriving centre of trade and commerce. Its town centre played an important logistical role in regional trading activities. Development along the Wallen began after this waterway was excavated in the early 16th century. Businesses that depended on water transport for the delivery of raw materials and the shipment of goods established themselves here. Historical records mention pottery workshops, a brewery, a tannery and a shipyard. Several windmills also stood along the Wallen, although mills could be found elsewhere in the village as well. Today, the Wallen form part of Kollum's protected historic townscape.
Kollum
-
Designed For Maria
Designed For Maria Leeuwarden
-
't Pannekoekschip Leeuwarden
't Pannekoekschip Leeuwarden Leeuwarden
-
Kampeerboerderij en Camping Ykema
Kampeerboerderij en Camping Ykema Sandfirden
-
Boutique Yurt Puck
Boutique Yurt Puck Parrega
Book now
-
De Weyde Blick
De Weyde Blick Warns
-
Gaasterlands Streek Museum Eppinga Sate
Gaasterlands Streek Museum Eppinga Sate Sondel
-
Minicamping Pressefinne
Minicamping Pressefinne Elahuizen
-
De Lytse Brekken
De Lytse Brekken Follega
-
Hotel Almenum
Hotel Almenum Harlingen
-
Restaurant De Bosberg
Restaurant De Bosberg Appelscha
-
Former railway station Wijnaldum
Former railway station Wijnaldum
The former Wijnaldum railway station recalls the local railway line that connected the village with Harlingen, Leeuwarden and Stiens between 1903 and 1936. The carefully restored station building is one of the few surviving reminders of this historic railway connection.
Wijnaldum (station abbreviation: Wnd) was a stop on the former railway line between Stiens and Harlingen. Located near the hamlet of Voorrijp, the station opened on 1 October 1903. Passenger services continued until 15 May 1935.
The station building was constructed according to the NFLS Standard Type, a design used by the North Frisian Local Railway Company for several stations and halts throughout Friesland. Wijnaldum was classified as a third-class halt within this standard design.
Wijnaldum
-
NENEK Fashion & Lifestyle
NENEK Fashion & Lifestyle Leeuwarden
-
Wonsstelling
Wonsstelling Wons